Open Evening: 5-7pm Thursday 19 October – Waterloo Centre
Join us at our open evening on Thursday 19 October between 5-7pm at our iconic Waterloo Centre for Adult Education.
Find out about our great choice of courses, tour the centre and discuss how we can help you reach your education and career goals.
Our Waterloo Centre offers a choice of learning options, depending on your particular learning goals. This includes:
- 100s of daytime, evening and weekend courses in the visual arts, all forms of music and music technology, dance, languages, history, fashion and much more.
- Pre-university and university level degree courses in art, fashion, visual arts, medicine and science.
- English, maths and digital skills including GCSEs in English and maths and other vocational courses.
Five reasons to choose ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµ as your place of study:
- Ofsted rated Good Provider (May 2023).
- Inclusive learning environment. ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµ is home to thousands of students from across London and has a vibrant, friendly and diverse atmosphere.
- Fantastic creative opportunities â€“ at ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµâ€™s art gallery and radio station giving students the chance to showcase or even create their work and to discover their creative voice.
- Smaller class sizes with more opportunity to get more 1-2-1 time with tutors and where you wonâ€™t get lost in the crowd.
- ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµâ€™s rich history, diverse study and arts programmes and events providing you with a unique experience.
Waterloo Centre for Adult Education, 61 Westminster Road, SE1 7HT